web analytics


Chicken saves couple from house fire [Video]

Chicken saves couple from house fire [Video]

Kali McCarthy

December 31st, 2012


Wisconsin. When you hear that some animal saved someone from a terrible danger you usually end up thinking of a dog certainly not a chicken!

That’s right, it’s name is Cluck Cluck and his clucking saved her owners and herself from being burned in a house fire. The poor chicken was bought from a neighbour when they decided to kill it after it stopped producing eggs.

Dennis Murawska treated it as a proper pet, gave it a little space under the basement and he didn’t think the chicken would have returned the favor for sure!

In fact it started clucking when a fire broke out in the house at 6.30am waking his owners up and saving them from a certain death.


Share and Enjoy

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • Email
  • RSS



Comments are closed.